Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let the real waiting begin

Harry Potter fans have been waiting for more than a year and a half for the conclusion to Harry's adventure, and now the wait has been intensified. The new book will be available on July 21, 2007. Knowing the release date has just made more more impatient, something I blame on my inner-child that will enjoy the book more than any thiry year old probably should. Whatever. The books are entertaining and well written.

I'd like to post a link to the press release on J. K. Rowling's site, but it is a bunch of shiny flash that requires pop-ups so I'll not bother. You can instead cruise over to Amazon and place your order now. I'd like to thank Borders books for sending me the SPAM with the news by not linking to them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

Does this coincide with another arrival in July? Won't that cramp your style of reading it in one 24-48 hour period?

I'm not ordering early, but can not wait until it arrives at my local Barnes and Noble!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Timmie Smith said...

Yes, it does coincide with the other arrival... if all goes according to plan the book arrives just one day later.

I wasn't able to read the last book in one sitting for the same reason. Ana was born just a few weeks before it was released. I read with her in one arm and the book in the other.

It won't happen in one sitting, but I'll still get through it fast enough.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

dorks...

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Be nice, Bubba.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home