Monday, January 15, 2007

Not Guilty by Reason of Cuteness


As Bubba's Sis has noted, Ana has me wrapped around her little finger already. I've certainly been wrapped around her finger for some time now, but it has recently become very obvious.

In the last month my darling princess has managed to
  • Toss my cell phone in the potty -- it managed to survive

  • Lose my wedding ring the week before Christmas. I recovered it this past week from a tunnel on one of her toys where she was hoarding a nice assortment of small things.

  • Lose Lidia's wedding ring. It was recovered very quickly from the diaper bag since we had just realized my wedding ring may be gone forever.

Had any of this been done by someone other than Ana said person would have been shot. Ana has survived because I realize her attention span is too short to remember where she puts most things sure, but primarily because she's my little girl. It is hard to get angry with someone you think is so cute.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

True. Unless the cute person in question is named Bubba. But then, I can't stay mad for long.

She IS pretty cute, though.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Aww - I "lose" things all the time when I put them someplace "safe" and then forget where I put them! They always turn up - eventually. So glad your wedding rings are not lost forever!!

And congrats!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home