Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The calm before the daily storm

Baby Ana was having a nice dream this morning and chatting away in her sleep. So I'm up and ready for the day while she catches a few more Z's. Soon she'll be up and wating her toast, sippy cup, and entertainment. I've got my remote connection setup and waiting for my stepdad to get to his shop and read his email so I can take over his PC and try to fix the problem he's having with some program that decided to just stop working yesterday. I've got the morning to get ready for a meeting with my advisor this evening.

It is going to be a busy day. This is the way to turn 30. Too busy to have a minute to flip out about it. I'll probably listen to Phil Vassar's "My Next Thirty Years" too much today, but that song has been one of my favorites since it was released by Tim McGraw back in 1999.

Bring on the day and the next thirty years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Is today your 30th birthday, Tim Smith?? Happy Happy Birthday!

Now post some more pictures of Ana please.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMIE!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bubba's Mom said...

Tim Smith, Happy Birthday!! Sorry this is belated. Thirty is a nice age - you're not a kid anymore, but you're not middle-aged either. Count those blessings, dude!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home