Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pictures of the Princess

It was pointed out to me that I haven't posted any pics of Ana here in a while. Without further ado I present pictures of Princess Ana, benevolent (most of the time anyway) ruler of the Smith house.






This last picture is just after her bath. When Ana gets excited and wants to get something or go after someone she sniffs. She'll wrinkle up her nose and sniff at whatever it is for several seconds before going after it. Her way of saying (in her best Inigo Montoya voice), "Hello, my name is Ana. You are the current object of my attention. Prepare for playtime." It is a lot of fun to watch... unless she's sniffing at you, in which case it is time to run.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

What a DOLL! She is a precious cutie - wish I could meet her in person!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Shells said...

TOO damn adorable! You should send HER picture (the bath one) into cuteoverload.com. :-D hehe i've decided i'm going to be the ambassador for that damn site and force all my friends to visit, FREquently. ;-) Go Now!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

Oh Timmie, just precious! What a cutie!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home