Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Dancing Powerpoint Monkey

The past week and a half I haven't done anything but read papers, make powerpoint presentations, and the webpage equivalent of one of the presentations. The content of the webpage is research-esque and may get me a publication or three eventually, but the rest of this is just administrative garbage. I want to write code, not fret of my selection of a font in a picture -- which was, as it turns out, incorrect so I get to regenerate a crapload of pictures for one of the presentations by midnight. This will hopefully be over after a presentation tomorrow evening and I'll be able to at least get back to fixing bugs in the code if not trying to design something that is sufficient to get me a PhD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

Wow, Timmie! I'm impressed! Would doing a web page for me get you ahead on the PhD track? Because I'd be more than willing to volunteer to be a 'test subject.'

7:22 AM  
Blogger Timmie Smith said...

Sorry, Katie, there is only one website that gets me research credit. That is really a good thing for you. If you could see the plain ugly figured I'm using and the lack of creativity in layout you'd probably cry. One day I'll have to make it look nice, but right now it is just an online information repository.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home