Friday, February 24, 2006

Just a quick link

I haven't crawled back under my rock yet. I promise that is coming. Just had to post a quick like I spotted at a friend's blog. A site that lets you find out what the #1 pop song was in America on the day you were born. I post this only because my song kicks ass.

"Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry

I was reading another blog just minutes ago and when a funk was mentioned that song popped into my head. The only time funk is good is in music, and that song about a white guy playing funky music is one of my favorites. I know the song is disco, not funk. I also enjoy actual funk music (George Clinton and the likes).

That's all I have today. I hope the song that was playing as you came into the world was as kick ass as mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

"Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder

Don't recall the tune of this one, but interesting nonetheless

10:54 AM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

"If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago

Nice, Chicago. Of course in 1990 ... "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.

I got to 1997, going down from 2004, until I got a song that I recognized.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

"Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. Wow. I'm old.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home