Saturday, April 01, 2006

Busy Day

I think I've done more today than I've done in a long time. First was the relocation of my desk/PC to mine and Lidia's bedroom from Ana's bedroom. Ana needs room to play now that she's mobile, and we need to make room for another bed while Lidia can still help move the desk.

Then a trip to Best Buy to pick up a new monitor. 17" LCD is a big step up from the 21" CRT behemoth on my desk. It is amazing the amount of space I have now, and I didn't give up much in desktop real estate.

After that trip came the run to Wal-mart for a filing cabinet, cookies for Ana and Lidia, Dr Pepper, and all the other various groceries we could remember that we needed.

Back to the house then to setup the computer, monitor, and to throw all the crap randomly on the desk. I think the PC wires are the most organized they have ever been. Zip-tied and baby guards over the two spare outlets. It is a site to behold. The next time you come visit you're welcome to crawl under the desk and check it out. As for the pile of crap on the desk, I'm to tired to put it all away now. I'll leave organizing the desk for tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Maybe I'm reading a little too much between the lines, but is there something you're not telling us, Tim Smith?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

Timmie, why can't Lidia move furniture?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Shells said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Shells said...

Same question stupid ho! ;-)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home