Monday, April 03, 2006

Yeah, I'm an ass

Yes, folks, the bit about Lidia not being able to help move the desk for much longer was a joke. My own lame April Foolery. It worked too well on my mom earlier in the day -- FYI, it's fun listening to your mom swear at you over the phone when she realizes she's been had.

My apologies to Bubba's Sis, the first to notice my ruse. I had read her post earlier in the day about her dislike of April First pranks, and I felt bad when she feel for mine. Sis, I promise when we are really expecting again to proclaim it from the page top.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You big silly! :-P

3:46 PM  
Blogger Bubba's Mom said...

Wow Tim Smith - you really set off a flurry of speculation (or noisiness) - whatever. But isn't it nice to know we all love you so much we have to know what's going on with you and your girls??

4:39 PM  
Blogger Editor in Chief said...

Timmie, you are B-A-D!!!! I hope you enjoyed your laugh at our expense. I'll bet G-Mama didn't like that too much....

7:54 AM  
Blogger Shells said...

High-larious timsmith! :-D way to go gettin' Momma Smith to swear. ;-)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home