Thursday, July 19, 2007

Your Amazon.com order is being prepared for shipping

The following items are being prepared for shipment by Amazon.com:
---------------------------------------------
Qty Item
---------------------------------------------
1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Hooray! It's a week of new arrivals at the house. I had jokingly told my mother that if her grandson was born on Saturday I was naming him Harry Potter Smith. Mother was not amused, but the baby came early and a family crisis was avoided.

More on the baby momentarily.

When I'll actually have time to read the new Rowling tome I don't know. I read the last book while holding Princess Ana in my arms. The problem now is that Princess Ana still wants the world revolving around her regardless of who's holding her brother.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Lady said...

I, too, got the notice that mine is on the way! Of course, it's being shipped to Bubba's Mom because when I ordered it, I had no idea what my address would be in July. Looks like we'll be making a trip to CL over the weekend, as I CAN NOT WAIT!

Congrats to the Smith Family on the new arrival!

GL finding time to read. Maybe G-Mama can come down and help with the holding? I'm SURE she wouldn't mind.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Wes Raine said...

I also received my notice from Amazon the other day. I just tracked the package and it is in Lafayette! I wonder what time it will arrive on Saturday?!?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Don't you wish the delivery guy would knock on your door at 12:01 a.m.?? I bet Bubba's Mom doesn't wish that, tho!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home