Sunday, August 07, 2005

Miss Ana Update

Now that I'm caught up on Harry Potter I can post about things most of you are actually interested in, Ana.

Lidia and Ana are both doing very well. We take Ana to the doctor tomorrow for her two month checkup and first round of immunizations. Something tells me that I'm not going to be ready for the crying baby after the visit no matter what I do. Mom was here the week before last visiting and told me the horror story about my first immunizations... Here's hoping that Ana will be better than I was.

Anyway, while mom was here last weekend we tried to take Ana to Sears to have some portraits made. The appointment fell during the middle of one of her naps and she was not going to have anything to do with us. We left Sears and when we got home Ana had decided she was ready for pictures. The three below are my favorites. She changes moods so fast it is really funny. All three of these pictures were taken within one minute.

I'll try to be better about posting pics in the future.




Happy Ana: Its a nice day and the flowers are pretty. Life is good.



Sad Ana: She grabbed the flowers accidentally and is upset about how the branch hidden in the flowers felt in her hand.



Sassy Ana: Now that she is over the branch she is happy again and is sticking her tongue out because she knows no one has noticed her hand full of flower petals yet. We found them scattered all over the living room floor after we went back inside.

3 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

OH MY GOSH! She's adorable! I love it, that's what I wanted! More baby pictures!!! I can't wait to meet her.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Shells said...

AW MAN! She's a spitting image of timsmith. And i want one too!! :-D i just wanna eat her right up; i'm SO showing these to my mom. The sad face looks so put on, the lip out, i'm just vehklempt! :-D lujoo ana.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Shells said...

oh yeah, and kate's right. more pictures! ;-p

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home