Thursday, May 12, 2005

The end is in sight

It is the day after the official end of the semester and my semester still isn't over. That is pretty much the way this spring has gone. So much to do and so little time to do it... so why not post something on your blog to put it all off for a couple more minutes.

I wrapped up a conference here yesterday on Nuclear Particle Transport. For more details on the program check out the webpage. If you're not reading this until late in the afternoon today I should have PDFs and html of the talks given online if you have insomnia and need some bedtime reading. My presentation went well and my advisors were both very happy with it. Always a good thing when the profs are happy with you.

The first thing to do today is finish my final project report for my course. It was due yesterday, and is over the same work my presentation was. The prof has been kind enough to give me an extension until Friday to write things up. Very nice, but some flexibility is to be expected when the work for the class project is something others will use instead of some standalone code that is discarded after the grade has been assigned. Time to get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home