Monday, June 20, 2005

Prelude to Barney

The past couple days when Ana has been hanging out in her crib so I can keep an eye/ear on her I've played music. The idea is to have noise in the house during the day and not at night so she gets an idea of when she should be sleeping. It is working with moderate success, but we still had play time from midnight until 2am last night. My baby is a night owl.

Anyway, I've been playing through the classical music that I have. I figure country music will naturally follow in a couple of months. :) We listened to Brahms Symphony No. 2. a couple of times, and today I can't get it out of my head. I guess this is my brain's way of training for when Ana is a little older and wants to watch the same things over and over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Editor in Chief said...

I recommend Mozart and Tchycofsky( (yeah, I can't spell it) piano music.

You are so cute Timmie!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home