Thursday, November 08, 2007

Roughing It

The tent city of folks camping for t.u. football tickets sprang up over the weekend. There have always been guys that would drag out their televisions and game consoles to pass the time. This morning I discovered someone has gone above and beyond that.



I must confess my first thought when I saw the tents this morning was, "They're camping out for basketball exhibition game tickets? I thought there was a lottery system in place. I guess that's only for the big games."

Yep. Texas A&M the basketball school. Who'd a thunk it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes Raine said...

My first thought would have been that they were getting tickets to the Coach Fran Firing Extravaganza to be held in "Jolly" G. Rollie immediately following the Texas game.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I think Bubba would camp out for tickets to that, Wes!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home