Saturday, September 13, 2008

A wonderful moment in parenting

Ana just went down for her nap, but not before achieving an important milestone.

Ana: "Daddy, I want my towel."
Me (two minutes of harried searching later): "Ana, I don't know where it is. Try to go to sleep, baby."
Ana: "It's in the seat of my Barbie car."

and there was much rejoicing. Princess Ana now remembers where she leaves things and can tell us! I'm sure this is a very selective communication ability (she's likely been able to remember where they were for some time), but any clue is better than just whining.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hooray Princess Ana!

We made it thru Ike just fine - we went to Bubba's house in Richardson. We came home to a big mess but minor damage - we are very, very blessed.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home