Friday, May 02, 2008

Food Fit for a Princess

Bubba's Sis had a donut craving this evening, and reminded me that I've had a picture to post here since last October.

Princess Ana's favorite food in the whole world is a glazed donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles. Technically, her favorite food is just the top half of said donut. Once she's eaten the upper half she'll graciously allow me to eat the remnants.

The problem with most really good but not so good for you food (bar-b-que ribs) is that it's hard to eat without getting a little dirty. Princess Ana is not a girly-girl though, so the possibility of needing a serious spit bath in public doesn't keep her from her donut.



If I remember correctly that was a three napkin cleanup.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I love it! I'll eat doughnuts with Princess Ana anytime!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Katie Lady said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Drew has yet to 'not' mind having his face wiped after digging into something yummy. He screams every time, like I'm torturing him.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home